Our winter dog party and training video

We enjoyed out dog party day at Song Jiang last Saturday. Recently I started use clicker training to train my shelties. My friend help me taken some video at that day. Training with my sheltie part 1 I train with my BOY who is now just turn to 3 years old
Blow is another video taken at our dog party. I was training with my sheltie BOY (big sable one) and his daughter Lisa(the small sable one). Lisa 's dam NiNi (the shade sable bitch around me) who could be seen in this video also join our dog party that day.

My sable boy from my first breeding program was just turn to 3 years old last week. There are some pic taken at that day.



and this is BOY's full sister NiNi who are very sound girl

Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We bet that dog party was great fun! Josh and Jessie

James said...

Hi – Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Shetland Sheepdog Community at vorts.com? Our members will love it.
Members include: Sheltie Owners, Breeders, Rescues and Lovers.
It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website...
You can also add Photos, Videos, Rescues and Classifieds if you like. Post as much or as often as you like.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
The Sheltie Community: http://www.vorts.com/shetland_sheepdogs/
Thanks,
James Kaufman, Editor

Pippa Sheltie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment